There were so many new YA releases this month and it was so incredibly hard to choose my five favorite covers! Like seriously, this took me a long time…
But here they are!
5. Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith
I like how there’s just so much going on in this cover, but in a good way!
4. Weird Girl and What’s His Name by Meagan Brothers
I really like watercolors. And silhouettes. And funky titles.
3. The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas
It’s just pretty. That’s it. I just want to stare at it.
2. A Thousand Nights by E. K. Johnson
So prettyyyyy. I’m obsessed with typography and this is probably the prettiest typography I’ve ever seen. Also the purple and the castle…
- A Madness so Discreet by Mindy MicGinnis
I just love it a lot. Her dress is so pretty, her hair is so pretty, and she looks pretty darn distressed.
So there you go! Let me know if you’ve read any of these or what you think of the covers. 🙂