Yay! More covers! Here are my top picks of the new release YA covers in July.
5. A Million Miles Away by Lara Avery. I just really like the typography on this one. Also I love pink. While I’m not a huge fan of the zoomed in faces, the previous two aspects make up for it.
4. Paperweight by Meg Haston. I love the simplicity of this one. And the paper cutouts are adorable!
3. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson. This cover is just so majestic and adventurous! It really makes me want to find out what happens to this girl and her creepy surroundings.
2. Pretending to be Erica by Michelle Painchaud. This cover is just so completely original. I love everything about it. The illustration, the contrast between the two main colors, and the fact that it’s primarily YELLOW (my favorite color)!
1. All We Have is Now by Lisa Shroeder. It’s just so pretty! The stars, the silhouette bridge, the purple ombre, the typography…
So yeah, here are my top five favorite covers of July. And from what I’ve read, the stories that match these covers sound fantastic as well, so you should go check them out. 😉